Thursday 10 January 2013

SMS love competition winners announced

Just before Xmas we launched the SO and SO Marketing SMS Love Competition, whereby 3 businesses could win upto £500 worth of SMS marketing goodies, support and advice from good old me.

So I am please to announce the winners:

Advance Insurance from Wiltshire
Print Shop Express from Weymouth
Pebley Beach Hyundai from Swindon

Each business receives 500 free text credits, an SMS keyword and shortcode ie text SOANDSO to 63333 (you can if you want, go on give it a try) a free consultancy from me to discuss the best solutions and applications for their business, then we will set them up and run them.

I will let you know what solutions we come up with and what we have created as we go along and will feedback the results, good or bad, we are all about honesty here.

All of the winners are completely different types of businesses so I look forward to the challenge and seeing what sort of SMS solutions and apps we can create.

For further information on SMS and Mobile Marketing in Weymouth, Dorset and Wiltshire visit www.soandsomarketing.co.uk

You can also follow me on twitter @paulsonso

No comments:

Post a Comment